Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jews for America

While I've been critical of American Jews who love Israel more than America, there are many who have done great things for America.  First comes to mind the owners of the New York Times, the Sulzbergers, where most of my information comes from.  Then there is the guy, David Rubenstein, who is contributing half of the cost of repairing the Washington Monument.  I thought that I would find that he also gave tons of money to Israel, but if he did, it's not immediately obvious on the Internet.  For some reason, it seems to be the Republican Jews, who you would think are the most patriotic, who actually seem more devoted to Israel. 

For example, The New York Times Magazine highlighted the issue of Israel's invading Iran, which I don't think is entirely favorable to Israel. 

No comments: